- This event has passed.
March 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
PG: Parental Guidance Needed
(For parents of 5th-9th graders.)
Skewed messages about sex, sexuality, and gender surround our kids, and temptations abound, from both outside sources and from within.
Contrary to what many parents feel, moms and dads have more influence than they know. Regeneration’s PG conferences equip parents so they, in turn, can walk effectively with their sons and daughters through all their kids are experiencing.
Wondering how to talk to your kids about sex? The culture is bombarding them with faulty messages about sex and sexuality, and there’s much more we can do than just trying to protect them. They need to hear truth about their design and God’s desires for them. You’ll be equipped and encouraged to get in the game with your kids!
At [PG] Parental Guidance Needed, you will . . .
- Move beyond rules-based efforts by exploring positive ways to tap into the deeper, God-given desires of your kids’ hearts.
- Learn what your sons and daughters are facing in the world around them and, more importantly, what’s going on inside them as they grow.
- Learn proven strategies for helping them make healthy choices about social media and technology. (For parents who aren’t tech savvy, you’ll even walk away with reference material!)
- Discover how to turn resistance, indifference and attitude into opportunities for greater connection, understanding, and alignment.
- Connect with other parents who are on the same journey. You’ll leave more confident, encouraged, and equipped to make a lasting difference.
Kids today need more than a “wait until marriage” message about sex from their parents. They need parents who understand what they’re up against and choose to walk in this culture with them. Parents need more than a script, and more than a set of rules to enforce. They need a compelling vision of sex and sexuality and they need avenues to their children’s hearts. They also need their own hearts strengthened. Regeneration provides this to your community, so please join us!
Frequently Asked Questions about PG
Can I bring my teenager?
This conference is best suited just for parents. Is there content that would benefit teens? Yes, but the PG conference is mostly about parents and parenting, designed for parents, including pieces where we encourage parents to look at their own lives.
For more information, to register, or to talk about bringing a tailor-made PG seminar to your church, email michelle@RegenerationMinistries.org.